Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Our Farm Animals

OUR POT BELLY PIG...REZMO..KIDS NAMED HIM
BLACK AUSTRALORP HEN


DUCKS THAT COME VISIT OUR POND



THEY ALL CAME A RUNNIN'




CLOSE UP OF ONE OF OUR BUFF ORPHINGTONS





THIS IS A FRIZZLE HEN. SON NAMED HER GANGSTA'






THIS IS COOKIES AND CREAM..SHE IS BROODY RT NOW AND

WANTS BACK IN THE HEN HOUSE. SHE'S NOT VERY HAPPY!







THATS ALL FOLKS!
Well gotta get busy with housework and all...I think tomorrow I may make some homemade bread. I havent made any since the holidays. Anyway if I dont do it tomorrow, it will be soon, its so yummy!







5 comments:

  1. I love it all! Your chickens are BEAUTIFUL, I really like the BLACK AUSTRALORPS, purtty, I love the pig (I want one too) and you have a pond! I really wanted a pond when you moved... we have an area that could be turned in to a pond, it holds water when it rains. I'm trying to talk my husband into making it a real pond one day.
    *about how many eggs are you getting a day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Yea we love it here..the pond was a plus. Its a small one. I'll have to take a pic that shows it all..but we also have a place that holds water behind it and the hubs wants to enlarge the pond combining the two. If you look closely you can see a hose going to the pond in the back..pumping the water out of the back so it will wil dry up the back of our property..lol
    I got 21 eggs today and yesterday..13 monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How many chickens ya'll got? Do you sell your eggs too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have 47 chickens total..but outta that theres 5 roos and the 4 babies I hatched out which 1 of those turned out to be a BIG OLE ROO..So 38 layers all together..sum of which are just starting to lay and sum of them are old ones like our ameracaunas. yES I sell em too, $2 a dozen and $3 for an 18pk. This weekend we are gonna build a pen just for our Silkies. I'll be takin pictures ; )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats alot of chickens, lol. Cant wait to see the new pen... I want more pens and more chickens, lol. I'm thinking about ordering some of those golden comets and I would like a could silkies one day just for pets, they are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha' think about that? Feel free to leave us a comment ; )