Friday, July 2, 2010

Taco/Tortilla Soup Recipe

Taco/Tortilla Soup

1lb hamburger meat
32 oz of chicken broth (I use three regular size cans)
2 cans pinto beans (rinsed and drained)
1 can black beans (drained)
1 can diced tomatoes
1 can corn (drained)
1 can rotel (tomatoes with green chilies)
1 pkg taco seasoning ( I use 2)

Brown hamburger meat..I also add onion to mine. Drain off any excess fat. Add all remaining ingredients and let simmer about 20 min.
We put tortilla chips in a bowl and spoon soup over chips, top with grated cheese and sour cream and enjoy.


This is what we had last night. Makes great leftovers too!

2 comments:

  1. Yum, So Good! I make this... got a recipe from ww years ago, Taco Soup, we eat it with crushed tortilla chips, shredded cheese and sour cream on top :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter made this and it was sooo good. I'm going to make tacos tomorrow. Yum.

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha' think about that? Feel free to leave us a comment ; )