Just checkin in to let all know I am still here alive and well! Summer has been a busy one..I do check ya'lls blogs out from time to time..Just havent blogged on mine. Maybe my blog time will get back on a regular schedule when school starts..Ours start back the 23rd. All-stars is finally over..we had to stay weekend in Conroe a couple a weeks ago for our regional tournament..outta 4 games we won 1. Baseball season was a LONG one this year. Football season is just around the corner.
Toot-a-loo for now!
Been Wondering About You Girl, glad your having a great summer. Our kids started back to school today :)
ReplyDeleteps. check out my farm blog, we got a duckling!
Ya I hear ya! Summer time is busy time. Here at the homestead,my favorite times are spring and fall. Winter is time to look at the publications I own and get educated. Ya know keeping the mind fueled. Thank for the post.
ReplyDelete