Thursday, August 5, 2010
Ranting
Why does everything happen at once for us all the time...ughhh. The old saying when it rain it pours...well I feel like we're flooding over here. 1st off..I need 2 new front tires and a front end alignment on my Avalanche, been knowin this but ya know how that goes..now Hubby's truck has 2 tires that have slow leaks...not to mention his air conditioning is not working properly. Its also that time of year again to buy school clothes...already got a few items but not completely. Then theres supplies and all that stuff. So with all this on my mind.. I decided to finish mowing...I started and almost finished Monday, but we had to be somewhere that evening so I had to stop..I need to mention it took me four hours monday in 100 degree weather to mow what I did. Lawnmower kept trying to die..So today I go out and try and finish..while I was way out in the field..it dies..I take the air filter out walk up to the house and use the air compressor to blow it out..called hubby at work while I was up there and he said to check oil cause I said it was smoking a little..so I get a rag and the cleaned out air filter hop on the 4 wheeler drive back out there..replace filter..check oil...oil was good..try and crank and it wont even start..call the hubby and he said it was prolly the fuel filter and he would pick one up on the way home....I told him how annoying this was getting to be and he said I told you I was gonna fix it when I get home...my thing is I wont be able to finish til tomorrow and so its literally takin me all week to mow our grass...by the time it gets completed it will be time to start all over again...Its just a big pain in my arse when things dont go smoothly and run properly and orderly around here. This is how today was suppose to run..get up drink coffee, clean house, wash some laundry, put on a pot of beans, finish mowing, come in clean off, fry up some squash and pork chops for supper....everything went fine til the mower went kaput...Well guess I'll go start supper....Early!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WoW... breath girl breath. Go take some me time with your chickens :) Hope things slow down for ya and get better.
ReplyDeleteThat stinks! I hope he got it fixed for ya and that you got the yard mowed!
ReplyDeleteHe got it fixed and he finished mowing...I dunno I think I'll give it up.
ReplyDeleteHey lady! Sent you an email about the dish rags, hope you got it. If not, I'll just tell you here........I won't sell you any..........but I'll gladly GIVE you a couple! ;) Just send me an email with your mailing address and I'll send you some! Thanks!
ReplyDelete