Monday, April 4, 2011

Project update pics


Before with the island (took up 27sqft) It was 9 ft long and 3ft wide.



After without island and with the new floor..I dont miss the island at all!


Dining area before


View from utility room door


View of part of living room..need to resinsulate and sheetrock that wall still, due to replacing door and windows. love our new star door!





Another view from living room



The cowhide looks so much better on a wood floor, dont ya think?

Our new floor is Zebra stranded Bamboo flooring 3/4 inch thick.
We still need to go around and put up the shoe molding. In due time...: )

5 comments:

  1. Nice to catch up with you again. With the island gone it just opens up the whole kitchen. Lovely home you got!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rina..I just love the new feel of the kitchen...So much more floor space and no island to walk around anymore ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo hooo hoooo! That is gorgeous! Wow, sooooo beautiful! I don't blame you for takin' out the island, it totally freed up your kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Great blog, I'll be following. Thanks for visiting mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love It...... looks so great!!! The kitchen is so spacious, I bet you do love it! Floors look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha' think about that? Feel free to leave us a comment ; )