Monday, April 4, 2011

QUICK POST

Hey ya'll! Been a month of sundays since I been on here to post anything, sorry bout that. That doesnt mean nothing is going on though, just gonna come out and say it...I've been too LAZY to post about anything : /
I do however catch a glimpse of ya'lls updates though. Spring has sprung here in our part of the country, and I've been enjoying ever last drop of it. Garden consists of but not limited to 10 tomater plants and 2 rows of onions and a small patch of cucumbers.
I'm slacking in gettin anything else in there, but it'll happen.
Been bringin my pot plants back to life from being put away for the winter. I've transplanted a few things to the ground, such as a banana tree. We also planted 10 blackberry plants along a fence line, they are bloomimg like crazy. Been planting some sunflowers seeds too and some morning glory seeds and some 4 o'clock seeds! I've also got some other seeds to plant as well, just trying to determine where I want em at. Well I promised some pics of our lil project we started and they will be coming on the next post. I love my new floor : ) We still have to sheetrock that one wall that the door is on, and get some shoe molding put up at the base of the floor..but thats how we roll! No rush..Lol!
My oldest will be 15 next monday! I just cant believe it! Growing up too fast I say. The youngest is in full swing baseball, and just got over a bout of bronchitus. The hubby has gotten to be home a bit since the job moved closer...but NOW they moved a lil further away so he has to be gone the whole week, but does have the weekends home: )
So thats about it I reckon for now...Until next time ya'll, take care

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with all the plantin... hope it all grows great for ya.

    Kids grow up so fast, our 2nd will be 15 in Nov.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear from you! Glad things are goin' well and you are getting garden in. I'm ready but it's too wet right now.

    Happy birthday to your boy and can't wait to see the project updates!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha' think about that? Feel free to leave us a comment ; )