Monday, April 5, 2010

garden pic..sorta

I promised a garden pic and well, its actually not a pic of the garden, but the garden is in the background ; )
Doesnt look as big as it actually is.
We have tomatoes, peppers,  yellow squash, zuchinni squash, okra, cucumbers, and green beans.
This was taken yesterday..the youngest still likes to hunt eggs ; )

5 comments:

  1. Gonna be a yummy garden/harvest...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good! Still too wet to plant here, but I've got my fingers crossed. Of course it's raining right now and supposed to rain for the next two days, but I can live in my little fantasy world can't I? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that our first garden is a bountiful one...I cant wait to start pickin! ; )

    Goodwife, I hope that the rain slacks up for ya'll to get yours going ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a pretty big garden. Hope ya'll had a Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful garden! I cant wait to get ours in.

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha' think about that? Feel free to leave us a comment ; )