
Hubby snapped this today after we got back from the track meet,busy busy day!
Just keepin it real ppl...These are the only pics of me this week...Well, he snapped of few
more after this, but seriously these are the best ones...Lol!
On to the real pics for today!
Our oldest son today at his track meet, I wanted to share a couple pics!
Very proud of our son!
I got a lot of really good pics of him today.
Well, hope everyone has a Great Easter Weekend!


LOL! You do have the "you're taking a picture of me NOW?!" look on your face, but you look lovely! Looks like your son did great job.
ReplyDeleteOoo I love it! Looks like ya got 6 eggs in your hands, lol Good pics. of you son too... my daughter already took my next week pics. we were out with the chickens too and I said dont take a pic of me I look awful, she said awww come on mom its your SHOOT ME pics. lol Shes silly =)
ReplyDeleteThe camera person should have brought you the egg basket. I probably would have dropped the eggs if someone surprised me with a camera. Neat photos!
ReplyDeleteI think you look great! You have a great Easter as well!
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies!
ReplyDeleteJenn, I love the piknik photo edting site..thanks for sharing that!