Thursday, April 8, 2010

shoot me week 8 of 52

Forever In Blue Jeans


Hubby shot these yesterday
She hates to get baths..look how dirty that water is ; (


She's so mistreated, cant ya tell.

8 comments:

  1. Aww, poor baby! Almost everybody in my family has pugs! I like your tat as well! I've got 5 myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol thanks..I didnt know it was showing til I up-loaded these for my post..I was debating to even put it up or not...you have 5..I have 2 ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Baby... Our dogs hate getting a bath, too. In the summer we just take care of it outside with the garden hose. In the winter it's in the tub, which is a real pain. Our little dog is not too bad, but try picking up an overweight lab mix and sticking her in the bathtub... Everybody gets wet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! heheh whjy do we always have to wrestle with them every bath time? hehe

    u may view mine here

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that it's time I give my pup a bath too but I wonder what he'll think about it. great pictures, love his look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute... Hank likes gettin a bath, Daisy HATES it! When you say "Daisy, you wanna bath?" She runs and thinks shes hiding, lol Then she shakes the whole bath time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! I could never get my dogs into the bathtub...it would be craziness. She looks so cute with her "sad eyes".

    ReplyDelete
  8. She does look like she thinks she is mistreated. I bet her happy face comes back as soon as she is dry.

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha' think about that? Feel free to leave us a comment ; )