Monday, March 29, 2010

Bunny Cake


I have always wanted to make one of these, and today I did. Going to make another for my sisters kids too ; )
I think it turned out cute for my 1st try.
Thats jelly beans for the eyes and nose, and licorice for the mouth and whiskers.
The pattern is on the inside of the Spring Funfetti cake mix...you should make one too.

7 comments:

  1. That's cute, I'm sure your kids will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute Bunny Cake Girl =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job! I remember when I used to make cakes like this for my son many years ago. The time was worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Turned out very cute:) When I was shopping for ingredients I couldn't find any licorish (sp?) so I used m&m's for the mouth etc.

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha' think about that? Feel free to leave us a comment ; )