This is the 1st silkie chick that hatched on Sunday..
This is what I am pretty sure is a frizzle chick hatched yesterday.
This is the 3rd one that hatched yesterday, remember number two egg didnt make it.
This is also a silkie.
I let mom outta the brooder box to get a lil strectch and poo. Looks like they want mama.
Here she is back on the hay makin her nest..Lol she is such a good mama silkie.
This is the 2nd time I let her set some eggs. The 1st time I had only one egg hatch. I will show that chicks picture in a sec.
"whatcha lookin' at"
This silkie is the 1st chick from the last time I let her set.
When she was hatched she looked just like the one pictured above thats lookin at mama hen.
Anyway she was hatched last summer, and now she is broody. I will let her set 6 eggs for a friend and see how she does. Blah..did you get any of that..Lol I just re- read it and it sounds kinda confusing to me..Lol
Sorry ; )
Oh and we are expecting some chicks to arrive by mail in about 2 weeks. We ordered 10 black star, 10 red star and 6 easter eggers...and a free mystery chick. We cant wait. We will be getting the big brooder box ready soon.
They are sooooooooo cute! I love me some baby chickies ;)
ReplyDelete