Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Shoot Me Week 16 of 52


Forever In Blue Jeans


Way too close...zoom out.

Much better. This was Tuesday fishin in our pond and takin a few pics.

I got my Toes In the Water.... ^$$  In the Sand, Not a worry In The world..A fishin pole In my Hand..Life Is Good Today! Lol My version of the Zac Brown Band!

P.S. I know my feet are ugly....; )

5 comments:

  1. Your feet are not ugly!! They look great and believe me I have seen some ugly feet before, lol!! Love your version of the Zac Brown Band song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Zac Brown Band! Your pics are great and glad you got to do some fishin' with your guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love it!!! Too Cute Girl, love some Zac Brown Band too, when they came to Louisville, Ky in 2006 my Bestie took me for my 30th b-day to see them. Love the toe nail polish too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great shots of you and your son :) and i love the feet shot!


    u may view mine here

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually like the close up shot of you and your son the best. No foot is ugly especially after a pedicure!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha' think about that? Feel free to leave us a comment ; )