Me and the Baseball player during regular season..Sorry no shots this week. I am so failing this challenge I know...I will get some tomorrow and add..maybe ; )
Awww...........I love it and I love softball season, or for you baseball. Great picture. We are still playing. We have two games tonight. I am so excited and then possibly tournaments next week. I am keeping my fingers crossed!!
He looks alot like you :)
ReplyDeleteAwww...........I love it and I love softball season, or for you baseball. Great picture. We are still playing. We have two games tonight. I am so excited and then possibly tournaments next week. I am keeping my fingers crossed!!
ReplyDeleteI think it's OK to post a recent photo. This one is great. (I had trouble with your link from Forever in Blue Jeans. You may want to check it.)
ReplyDeleteHey, atleast you posted a picture. That's what counts. GO RATTLERS!!
ReplyDeleteLooks great, go go go Rattlers!
ReplyDeleteYay, it's another year of blessing for me, please come and celebrate with me as I am Enjoying life at 37. Hope to see you.
Oh that is such a great picture! Baseball season is pretty fun!
ReplyDelete