This weeks shoot me is from over the weekend at my friends reception saturday. It was at a lake about an hour away.
The oldest in the swing on the pier. On that cell phone!He was having fun can you tell.
The youngest sure was having some fun...he took advantage of some tubin' that was going on ; )
Heres a close- up.....I really like this pic ;)
Okay so heres my shoot me pic. I was taken photos, and when I took Deana's and Billy's in front of the banana trees..I really liked how it looked so I asked her to take mine and Lynns (aka the hubs)
One more tubin photo....They had a blast!The other lil one on there is Deana middle son, they all had a great time that day.
Your shoot me pic of you and your hubs is so cute! Fun day at the lake.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you were all having a good time! Girl I gotta say it again, you are beautiful! I wish I could figure out how you do that black and white with a little color thing! ;) LOL
ReplyDeleteThanks ya'll......
ReplyDeleteHey goodwife... You are too kind..TY......and to answer your black and white question..Its called Picnik. And Jennifer introduced me too it. I think I asked her the same question. I am totally addicted to it now...I was just using the free version, but just upgraded to the premium. Its only $25 a year and it gives you lots more tools to use....Try it and you'll be hooked...I got my MIL using it too......thanks Jen ; )
Well I actually knew it was picnik, Kit over at Gizzards and Calf Fries told me and then Livin' It Up Country just did a post about it. I just can't figure out how to use it! LOL! Evidently I'm hopeless.........
ReplyDeleteGoodwife...It was kinda intimidating for me too at 1st...but I just played with it a bit and kinda figured it out eventually. I am not very computer saavy...Lol...oh and btw I made 2 small videos yesterday...Had to make a practice run b4 I make the big one for my momma. They turned out great. I made one with pics of my oldest sons football games and put the Kenny Chesney song Boys of Fall to it.
ReplyDeleteThen I used pics of my lillest from baseball season and used a Baseball song that Kenny Rogers sings..the werent that long but it gave me some good practice at least.
Awe so sweet... excellent photos! Love Black and white!
ReplyDelete-Leigh
Beautiful shots of you and your family.
ReplyDelete