Can you see me?
Check out our shotgun shell Christmas lights
A glimpse of our Tree
Mama with the oldest boy, just this evening. He is feeling much better now.
I got my Christmas cards made, but unfortunatley didnt get a pic of all of us. With the surgery last week and the hubby back outta town for the week, It just wasnt in the cards for me to get a good photo opp. So I just used our thanksgiving pic and with the help of picnik I made it Christmasy and used it for our cards. Not my original plan, but it worked ; )
Thanks for stoppin by!
P.S. Nothing to update on the chickens. Still the same.

Been wondering where you been. Cute shoot me pics. pretty tree.
ReplyDeleteYou are so creative with your just shoot me pic! Love your tree and the pic of you and your son. I'm so glad he's feeling better! God bless ya girl!
ReplyDeleteLOL! LOVE IT!! :)
ReplyDelete