This comes from a fellow blogger Jennifer over at "All because 2 people fell in Love" She was passed the "The Honest Scrap Award"...posted 10 honest things and then passed it to me as well...so here goes.
1. I am a left hander..the only thing I normally do is eat and write with my left hand..but now that I am learning to crochet..I do that left handed as well..bummer! Everything else is done with my right hand. Weird huh?
2. I have never flown on a plane EVER! And Jen, this is weird but my Hubby has insisted one day we are going to Hawaii as well and that I will have to FLY! I would much rather go on a cruise, thats what I tell him.
3. I am a "Beauty School Dropout"...yes I went to hair school about 6 years ago..got 1200 hours (you only need 1500 to finish) and decided it was not for me. Didnt like the cutting, Loved to color, perm, do little ole lady roller sets and such..but despised cutting hair..I was too nervous : (
4. I am an avid "Nailbiter"...Unless I have my faithful Tammy Taylors on...which of course, at the moment I do not. Letting my nailbeds heal for a month or so...gotta let em rest at least once a year.
5. I like tanning in the tanning beds...not so much as in the past..but I still do. Used to I would get as dark as I could get..but nowadays its just to have lil color I'm already olive complected and tan real well.
6. I LOVE me some reality shows...I watch the Real Housewives...and Bad Girls Club...and Celebrity Fit Club...Its Weird that I like this kinda stuff, b/c I will also watch re runs of the Waltons and Little House and Andy Griffith..Lol I guess I am just very versatile.
7. I like to fish and I bait my own hook...and take my own fish off. Unless of course its a catfish, then I need a little assistance..lol..too scared of gettin' finned...they hurt..I know : (
8. I am a clean-a-holic....cant help it, I just like a clean house. I like things to be neat....Friends tell me you could eat off my floor But I wouldnt recommend it..I have a dog and cat in here...lol.
9.I like to mow and weedeat...and I am the one who does it around here..It was a big change when we moved here..I wasnt used to mowing a big pasture with a lil riding mower...We need a tractor! (Dont get me wrong my hubby does help..I just normally beat him to it..I do it when he's at work) I enjoy it...I know I'm weird!
10. I love Country Music...I am very proud country music lovin kinda gal'...At the moment I am lovin' some Justin Moore. Go check him out if ya never heard of him..I also love the older country music..Hank Jr., Conway, Loretta, John Conlee, Oh so many to name..On our wedding day I walked the aisle..to "I Swear" John Michael Mongomery version. And after we were married they played "True Love"..by Conway and Loretta...Anyhoo I LOVE my country music.
Well there you have it..10 honest things about me. Sorry if it was boring, but thats me boring and all...lol.
LOL! We are soooooooooo much alike, its scary. I'm sure we would make wonderful real life friends, if we lived by each other, lol. Your not boring....... your just country. Some people get it and well... some just dont. They are the ones missing out on such a wonderful life :)
ReplyDeleteI know it is scary, right? Lol! I'm sure we'd be great friends too. I about died when I read your 10 honest things about the plane and ur hubby wantin to go to Hawaii. Thats crazy! Who knows we may meet up in Hawaii one year...Lmao. Wouldnt that just be a HOOT!
ReplyDeleteMy uncle sang I Swear at our wedding.. It was a Fairly new song then!!Lol I also will not fly!
ReplyDelete