Friday, February 5, 2010

Goings On

Silky pen is basically finished, its just been so rainy here lately, and I am still trying to get over this sinus cold thing. So pics coming soon. The Super Bowl is this weekend and I will be posting some recipes of different little snacks that I am going to be makin for my guys. I am not that much into the football watching thing, but they definately are. Gotta say "Go Saints!"..thats who my house is rooting for anyway. I just like the commercials..Lol. Anyway I will try and get those recipes up before then and have pics to post as well. Today I gotta run into town and get some grocery shopping done, funny how you run outta everything pretty much at the same time. Have a great day ; )
Who is your house rooting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha' think about that? Feel free to leave us a comment ; )