Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Silkie Pen

They are in their new pen.
This is there roosting area. Hubs put upthe missing sheet of tin there this evening. And began on a door also.

The nice lil nest boxes he made.


And heres the front view..its right up against the other pen as you can see...I am gonna put a coat of paint on the tin (barn red) So it will match the other hen house ; )
So much went on this weekend..we had a pig issue friday. Ughh..turns out it was nothing really (but we didnt know til later that evening "after I googled" after we went and got meds from vet)..more on that soon with pictures.








3 comments:

  1. Looks like a great setup for some spoiled rotten birds.

    New to your blog,
    ~~Matt~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I Love It! Looks perfect.

    Think I need Dh to build me something like it this spring :) I cant wait to add on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ya'll...They are so much happier.

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha' think about that? Feel free to leave us a comment ; )