She is one of the reasons I have to Vacuum everyday..See that ugly green carpet...yea, it was really popular 11 years ago. But now I hate it. Soon, but not soon enough I will have wood floors. That was one of our deals when we moved our house out here. We want to rip up this ugly green carpet and lay real wood floors (preferrably) or the floatin type wood floors..which ever is cost efficient when we decide to start that project.
Anyway this is Molly and she is a Pug that landed in our lap for FREE about a year and ahalf ago. She is 3 yrs old, has skin allergies, always hungry, snores like a grown man, and passes deadly gasses that will run you out the room in search of the closest can of air freshener...uggghh! Despite all of her quirks, we love her to pieces. And I know she loves us for taking her in and giving her a place to call home...from what I was told, we were the 3rd family she lived with in her 2 years when we got her. The last owner didnt have time for her and kept her locked in a dog crate all day. She has never been crated since we have had her.
Well I'm glad you got to meet Molly, Now if you'll excuse me Molly and I have a date....with the Bathtub!
Have a GREAT day!
***************We got 18 eggs yesterday*****************
The things we do for our pets... We have 2 dogs (border collie, lab mix), 2 guinea pigs and 2 finches. My vacuum cleaner is my friend. :-)
ReplyDeleteMolly is a cutie! Almost my whole family has pugs, except us! I know what you mean about the carpet. The house my folks live in has red carpet just like your green.......it is impossible to keep it looking clean!!
ReplyDeleteOh yes I remember the ugly green carpet! We use to have it too! lol I hated it, every speck of dirt shows up on it, lol. Molly is cute :)
ReplyDeleteAnd a cute little pug she is. I'm glad Molly has a good home now, and I know she loves ya'll dearly.
ReplyDeletethanks ya'll...she is a mess!
ReplyDelete