Sunday, February 28, 2010

WE'RE BACK

So we are back home..yay!!! Will post about the Cook-off  tommorow. We had a blast, thats for sure!
I wanna say I notice a few new followers, thanks for stoppin' on in our neck of the woods! Glad to have ya' ; )
Also... wanna give a big Hello to everbody and hope ya'll had a wonderful weekend.

P.s. Hey Jen, I took a peek at all your new fuzzy butts...soooo cute! Congrats on a such a successful hatch : )

***43 eggs total for saturday and sunday ya'll***
******when mama's away the hens will lay******
                                  

3 comments:

  1. Thank You :)Wooweeee thats alot of eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Lots of eggs!! How many chickens and what kind do you have??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know they are finally pickin back up..Lol
    Tonia, I have 49 total..but I think last count I did, I have 40 potential layers.
    We got silkies, frizzles..my big egg layers are the black autralorps, buff orpingtons, barred rocks, 2 EE's a few game hens..some white rocks I think they are...some mixed breeds as well.

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha' think about that? Feel free to leave us a comment ; )