These are the ducks that come to visit us everyday. Since they have come back we havent seen any females..Only these 6 male. Arent they just so pretty?
They weren't to fond of the idea of havin' there pictures being taken..."See Ya This Evenin' Lil Fella'"
They are pretty... I really want a pond so ducks will come visit us, lol. Where we use to live we had a pair of ducks that would come back and visit us, they would come in the yard and eat the bird seed that dropped from my bird feeders.
I just love em'...I cant express how much we love it here..we moved from a neighbor hood that was going downhill fast(lived there 13 years). And we have only been here 7 months but this is where we have always belonged..it just feels so good to open patio door up and hear nothin but farm animals...I'm sure you know what I mean, your land looks beautiful, and peaceful too ;)
They are pretty... I really want a pond so ducks will come visit us, lol. Where we use to live we had a pair of ducks that would come back and visit us, they would come in the yard and eat the bird seed that dropped from my bird feeders.
ReplyDeleteI just love em'...I cant express how much we love it here..we moved from a neighbor hood that was going downhill fast(lived there 13 years). And we have only been here 7 months but this is where we have always belonged..it just feels so good to open patio door up and hear nothin but farm animals...I'm sure you know what I mean, your land looks beautiful, and peaceful too ;)
ReplyDeleteI know exactly what your talking about, lol. County life is so GREAT :) Enjoy your day!
ReplyDelete