Okay, so about the weekend. We had a GREAT time. I believe there was about 200 entries for the cookoff. We weren't apart of the cooking team, we were there as invited guests and to enjoy the party with em'. And guess what they placed...
They got 3 trophies...I didnt get a pic of those. But they got 1st runner up for ribs..1st runner up overall..and one for best barbque overall.
We took 80 pics that night and yes there was a few that came out clear, but I am so disappointed that almost all of them are really blurry or something..grrr! We took our old sony digital camera and let me tell ya'...I found A new found love for my canon rebel.
We decided to take the old one for convenience. Its much smaller and can fit in hubby's shirt pocket..lol!
So anyway we enjoyed our getaway for the weekend..oh before I forget to tell ya'... I rode in my first taxi..Thats sad huh?...34yrs old and never rode in a taxi..I've lived such a sheltered life..; )
Once we all checked in to our hotel..we called some Taxi's to come get us. The ride there was very normal, calm etc.
The ride back to the hotel was a different story. We had a SINGING TAXI driver. Singing some CLINT BLACK nonetheless..The cab driver was from another country, I cant exactly remember where he said he was from..but he was funny. I wont lie though, I was kinda freaked out, b/c another couple that was riding with us was saying some things..(they were a lil intoxicated) to the driver...And I was beginning to get a lil uncomfortable. Hubby was in the front seat with the driver and I was in the back with the other two. Anyway we got back to the hotel and laughed about it the next day ; )
So there ya have it.
How was ya'lls?
**22 eggs today ya'll**
Glad ya had a nice weekend getaway :)
ReplyDeleteThanks it was much needed ; )
ReplyDelete