Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Dinner and A..........Snake!

Upside Down Pizza

Got this recipe from a blog buddy Jennifer at All because 2 people fell in love. This was really an easy recipe to follow and it is really quick to make...those are my favorite kind of recipes. And its quite yummy to-boot.


This one got a thumbs -up by the husband...so I know its a keeper!
Thanks Jen!


So yesterday the littlest one found a snake. It swam away in some water we have standing in back pasture. But from what we could see of it, it was pretty big. Was pretty sure it was a water maccasin<
Any way long story-short..I saw it in the pond today...came back in for gun..and it was gone.
Hubby gets in from work and I tell him about it..he gets the .22 and we walk the pond, on down to back pasture and...on our way back we saw it...coming from the pig pen, which is right next to the chicken pen, which I had been to several times today!!!! It was headed back to the pond...but it didnt make it



That is a mans size 13 flip-flop....it was a 4.5 ft water maccasin.
I cringe to think that I was in the pig pen only a few moments before!
Sorry to offend anyone that might read this, but my motto is "Only good snake is a Dead snake"



So anyway I hope you give the pizza a try. You can find the recipe on the link above...I would post it but its late and I need to hit the hay!

Our Sons 1st official football game of the season is tomorrow..yay!

4 comments:

  1. Pizza looks yummy but snake I agree he is welcome somewhere else not here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think im gonna grab the pizza stuff today while im out.. It'll be a good fix tonight before we head out to meet the new baby girl.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YaY... so glad you tried the Up-side-down pizza and yall like it! I love fast, easy, good dinners and its a plus when the whole family likes em! I am so scared of snakes! That one is big... glad it didnt get any chickies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The recipe sounds really good, I'll have to give that a try. Yuck, I don't like snakes either. Just yesterday our youngest saw one crawling into the siding of our garage. Ack, nothing we can do about it but wait and hope we catch it when it comes out. It wasn't nearly as large as the one you found, but we also don't know what kind of snake it is. Wish us luck...

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha' think about that? Feel free to leave us a comment ; )