
Look what we found today...We just had to get our picture in it.
98 bucks at SAM'S
6 cupholders!
I passed on it, but come on, you know you want one!
pic taken with my friends iphone
This is when I'm off in blog land or either lookin up recipes OR paying bills!
Okay so thats it....all this time I have been M.I.A. on my shoot me thursdays and seriously no pics of me at all this whole time. Will have catch up one way or another....I gotta go look at Jens and see exactly what week I should be on since we started the same week...; )

Girl..... that chair is too funny! I wouldnt buy it though, lol.
ReplyDeleteI think you should just start at the week you left off :)
That thing is huge! I think I would rather buy a hammock though. ;) Glad to see you are back. We have missed ya.
ReplyDeleteI know right? Thanks Leigh, feels good to be back!
ReplyDeleteTrying to stay up to date on here from now on..wish me luck.
I think thats what I'm gonna do Jen...Just pick up where I left off that is. ; )