After doing yardwork in our gorgeous weather we had yesterday, I went to check the mail on my way to the bus stop to get my youngest kiddo. And looky what I got in the mail. Arent they pretty. They are made by my dear blog friend Goodwife from Thickin and Thinnin. I acquired about them awhile back wanting to buy some. She is such a sweetheart sendin this here ole gal from Texas a couple a rags, and a magnet to boot'. These kinda things I love. I know alot of ppl that would think I'm silly cause I'm tickled pink about some dishrags..but its the simple things that I love in life..and its the friendships that I have made on this here ole blog that make it worthwhile to keep getting on here everyday. Ppl that live the same way I do and that enjoy the same things as me and my family, we have alot of the same interests and hobbies and feel the same about certain issues...But yet we never have met and yet it seems we could have been long life friends...Strange huh? Well strange as it may be, its true. This is what the magnet says:
True Friendship is seen not through the eyes, but through the heart.Thank You,
Trish

Heres a close up of the rags...love the colors!

Oh and here I am with my goodies. Like I said, I was doing yardwork all day. See the farmers tan..Lol. Oh and I dont know why it looks like I'm leaning...Lol
Well gotta go clean the kitchen and put dishrags to work. Oh and if you read an earlier post about not being able to upload any pics on here...I had to revert back to the old style editor, to get it to work..dunno what happened there. Crazy stuff : /
Trish, I had a similar problem when I converted to the new blogger BUT... I cant remember how I fixed it. I THINK that I had to upload the image under the editing tab verses the compose tab. I hope that helps. Maybe logging completely out will reset your settings.
ReplyDeleteSometimes I cant upload pics. so I just keep trying and do the 1 at a time til it starts working. I think I concerted to the new blogger awhile back too, dont remember either.
ReplyDeleteWell you sweet thang you! I'm so glad you like them. I know what you mean about the simple things. I just finished a new one in fall colors and I can't wait to use it! It makes doing dishes not so bad somehow! When you wear those out, just let me know and I'll make ya a couple more! ;)
ReplyDeleteI feel the same way! I was privileged enough to meet up with a fellow blogger and now a dear friend from Montana just a few months ago. Its was great fun meeting up with kindred spirits... If you ever travel south east drop me a line! :)
ReplyDeletewow you got a lovely tan! i dont get tan. I burn instead of a tan.
ReplyDeletethat's a great saying about friendship. and yea, real moments in life are made of simple things.
am off to meet a blogger this weekend. first time in almost seven years. :)
happy weekend!
There are a lot of nice folks out there in blogland. I think all of us bloggers are just one big happy family. Its the simple things in life that really count! Great pic of you and your new rags!
ReplyDeleteHow nice! You must have felt so special. (Congrats to the winning team, too!)
ReplyDeleteThat was very sweet of her... beautiful dishrags, and its great makin blogfriends :)
ReplyDelete