Thursday, September 16, 2010

Soot Me 23/52





Dropped kids off at school yesterday and drove the 1 hour drive to MIL's to make some Jelly with her..learned alot of tricks to the canning I didnt know. And made some darn good Jelly if ya' ask me..we made Mayhaw, Blackberry and Mayberry..(combo of mayhaw and blackberry)
Here I am on the way...............

             

On my way, passing the lakes



Been with this man since I was 17.....My best friend always.
I love you baby!



Gotta another football game tonight..yay! They won last week 14-2
Tonights the first home game ; )
                         
Forever In Blue Jeans

8 comments:

  1. Nothing makes me smile more than reading about another woman who loves their husband so very much! I'm glad that you all are still so in love. I've been married to mine since I was 19 and he's still my favorite person in the world! God bless ya both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl ; ) Its such a blessing isnt it.
    Hey I'm itchin' to know how I did on your lil contest...that was fun. Thinkin bout doing one as well...take care girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Football tonight for Hubby and Andrew, I worked too late.

    I don't like missing a game but Andrew understood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You totally should do one! I'd love it! I'm going to do a post on Wednesday and tell the answers and the winner. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute shoot me pics Trish. Thats so great you got to can with your MIL and I love that pic of you and your husband. Brian and I have been together since I was 17 too, lol. I could not imagine my life without him and I know you feel the same way about your honey :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gail...I know, I dont like missing games either. I may miss next weeks game...Kinda far away. The hubs may can make it since he is working over there, Idk. If not he's totally understands as well. Have a great day. Btw they won last night 20-0. yay.
    How did yours do?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenn...I love it....Yes I was 17 and the hubs was 24 when we got together...although I turned 18 the very next month. And then 5 months after that we got married. 1st child was 2years later. I had to put that in there...Lol cause ya know some ppl think it was a have too situation but it was not the issue. We were in love and I knew he was my soul mate. And we proved some ppl wrong these almost 17 yrs later...feels so good!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha' think about that? Feel free to leave us a comment ; )