Tuesday, September 28, 2010

what's she talkin bout...answers

Hey answer time...Though not everyone got them all, I will still pick a winner randomly.

Her are your answers...they werent as hard as I predicted they werent..but anyway here's the answers.

1.lolly gaggin>>>>>>takin your time...walking slow

2.stirrin the pot>>>>>starting trouble..adding to it.

3.SCOOTER-POOTIN>>>>>running the roads all day..running errands or shoppping etc;,

4.rubberneckers>>>>>>drivers-by that turn and break their neck trying to see whats going on

5.GATOR BITES>>>>>>gator bites are  just what they are..gator bites. ever heard of popcorn chicken, kinda the same...well this is small chunks of gator meat. Very good, tastes like chicken..Lol. If I woulda said ppl eat these all the time, it probably woulda been easier to guess, sorry.

6. skeeters>>>>>>>>MOSQUITOS.


Everyone thanks for playing along. Seems like everyone got 4 outta 6...someone did figure out scooter-pootin though. Lol.
I will do a random pick for the winner. Gotta get a prize in order first. I'm thinkin maybe a jar of corncob jelly..(Its set by the way) Idk.
Well ya'll have a great day...its so pretty here today. The weather is great this week!

3 comments:

  1. LOL! Gator bites was so simple that it was hard! I'm going to have to try these if I ever make it down Texas way! I was waaaay off on scooter-pootin! LOL! This was fun! We'll have to think of some more and do another one in a few months! God Bless ya girl, and have a great week!
    Ps...so glad your jelly set up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm it was actually bites of gator?Lol We dont eat gator up here unless its in fancy over priced restuarant..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering about the gator bites! I love em'! We always order them when we go to the gulf. Yummm! :) Fun quiz!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha' think about that? Feel free to leave us a comment ; )