Recently a blog buddy had this on her blog. Its sayings from our neck of the woods and you gotta see if you know what we mean by them....Hopefully there not too easy for ya..as I am thinking they may be.
1.LOLLY-GAGGIN.........If I were to say my kids were lolly-gaggin in the store, what are they doing?
2.STIRRIN' THE POT......If I was to tell someone to quit stirrin'-the-pot, what are they doing?
3.SCOOTER-POOTIN'.......If I say I have been scooter-pootin' all day....LOL...what am I doing?
4.RUBBERNECKERS.....I call people this all the time....dang rubberneckers....who and what am I referring to.
5.GATOR BITES....In my neck of the woods, lots of ppl have these...why? what are they?
6. SKEETER'S.......what am I talkin about.
Okay so these are some things we say around here..they are all probably easy peasy..but maybe not..leave your answers in the comment section and I cant wait to see how ya do. There may be a prize ; )
1.Lolly-gaggin... slow poke. ;)
ReplyDelete2.Stirrin the pot... causing problems... adding flames to the fire...etc
3.????Im clueless.
4. Rubberneckers... people who stare.
5.Gator Bites... ???hmmm Im guessing.. sucker bites, hickies, passionate "kiss"?
6.Skeeters- mosquito's
Whats my Score!?!?!?!? LOL
Lolly-gaggin' means being pokey, or going slow, dragging your feet
ReplyDeleteStirrin' the pot means causing trouble!!
Is scooter-pootin...uh passing gas, breaking wind, cuttin' the cheese? FARTING! lol
Rubberneckers are folks who drive real slow to look at an accident
Gator Bites, the Paintiff says must be hickeys, love bites, but I have no clue
Skeeters are mosquitos, those pesky bugs!
Too fun girl! I hope more folks do this and I can't wait to find out what Gator Bites really are!!!
Fun...
ReplyDelete1. Being Slow
2. Trying to make trouble, add to it.
3. Being lazy?
4. People that are staring with their neck all turned all around.
5.Some kind of bug bite?
6.Mosquitoes
well...I am going to see how many more guesses I get b4 I say anything ; )
ReplyDeletethanks for playing ladies
1. taking your time or being slow...
ReplyDelete2.Gossiping and/or making trouble.. I have a friend who calls it stirring the poo pot
3.no idea on this one.
4. Watching/staring as they drive by.
5. dont know this one either..
6. pesky mosquitos
Scooter-pootin' means you've been out and about all over town doin' fun stuff!
ReplyDeleteJill in GA