Friday, September 10, 2010

From my Kitchen to Yours

Fried up some pork chops tonight...decided last minute when I started cooking it would be something to post about, kids werent under foot and hubby wasnt home yet...what can I say, I got camera happy ; )


This is really good stuff...if you can get ahold of some you should try it, it has a good smokey flavor.


Boiling some mashed taters too, my guys are meat and potatoes all the way!


Heres my supper plate...yum yum!
I used my corn that I put up from yesterday ; )

So what did ya'll have for supper?

3 comments:

  1. Well since I'm back on the weight watchers train, I had a chicken breast, pounded flat, sprinkled with seasoned salt, and quick seared in a cast iron skillet, with some mashed taters and some peas. Hubs had broiled round steak, mashed taters, corn, and pears and The Youngun wasn't home, she's at Granny and Pop Pop's! Your's looks yummy and mine was too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps......I do miss my milk gravy..........Milk gravy and mashed tater's has to be the ultimate......sigh....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks Great! We had beans, fried taters and cornbread :)

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha' think about that? Feel free to leave us a comment ; )