Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Another Short Post

Don't forget tommorow is the SHOOT ME challenge. Click on the button on the right of my blog for details.
Today was a busy day..Tomorrow will be even busier but  I am still going to make my sourdough buttermilk bicuits, using the sourdough starter I made yesterday. I will post pics on that for sure..

*********18 eggs today ya'll*********

3 comments:

  1. I was looking at a sourdough starter recipe yesterday, and thinking about making it... I've never done that before :) Hows your hatch under your broody doing, whens hatch day again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never dont the starter before either until now..The MIL made some biscuits over the weekend for the boys she used her starter..The boys loved it! I will post the starter recipe on here along with some recipes to use with it..including a pancake recipe.
    Hatch is still 3 eggs..and hatch day is the 8th so 4 days to go. I've been keepin a close eye on them..I am always in the henhouse..nothin unusual for me..lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! Makes me think of growing up and mama. I like the pancake idea. My sister has chickens now and that is always the question when I talk to her, how many eggs, but I think it's her hubby that's usually in the hen house, lol...

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha' think about that? Feel free to leave us a comment ; )