
Yep thats me and the youngest rascal! Havin our after school smoothie. I was using the timer on my camera again..not happy about this pic, as I was squattin down a little thinkin my head wouldnt be in the picture..heck I had plenty of room.
I also notice my hair is always up in a clip too..Oh well this aint Glamour Shots, right?
Well off to baseball practice we go!
**********18 eggs again today ya'll*********
What kind of smoothie ya'll drinking...
ReplyDeleteHe was drinkin' a blueberry/rasberry..and I had a strawberry/banana...He and I are the only ones that'll drink them..He is always up for trying new foods and drinks, my other guys...not so much.
ReplyDeleteGood picture, I haven't tried yet. The smoothies sound wonderful.
ReplyDeleteWas looking for your entry this week but its good that I missed this last week.
ReplyDeleteSmoothie bonding sounds great.
Just Shoot Me a visit when you have time, thank you.