
This was in Jan. this year. It was my b-day lunch with some girlfriends. I am 3rd from left. It was initially lunch with one friend I thought, when we arrived at the restuarant I found out it was a surprise..I am blessed with such amazing friends!
Had no time to take fresh pics b/c my lil man is still sick. He is being treated for a urinary tract inf.
Still running fever as well. I hada big scare at the DR. office Tuesday. Since he has run fever like this once before(with really no other symptoms except an unproductive cough) the Dr. wanted to do a blood test and urine test. Urine test found a lil blood in urine..had to wait 24 hours til blood test came back ...that came back good! So we are treating as a urinary tract inf....although the dr. said if he continues to run fever 5 more days..we should run other tests. So that is where we stand rt. now.
I get his fever down..then it goes back up..up n down up n down...Just pray for fever to disappear!
****egss under broody never got the chance to fully develop..I wont be using a broody again*****
sorry to hear about your little one :( hope he'll get well soon! ill pray for him! hugs!
ReplyDeleteWhat great friends! Hope your lil boys feels better soon... hate that the eggs didnt fully develop for ya. Sometimes that just happens.
ReplyDeleteOh, I am sorry about your little boy. I hope they told you to pull the sugar out of his diet while you're treating the UTI...sugar feed the bacteria in the bladder. Anyway, I love the group picture...you're right...you do have nice friends to do that for you!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry to hear your little guy is still sick. Hope he'll feel better very soon!
ReplyDeleteWhat great friends to throw you a surprise party. Looks like a wonderful bunch.
Healing thoughts are on their way. It is never easy when a little one is sick. I always want it to be me instead.
ReplyDeleteGet well soon to your lil one.
ReplyDeleteThat is a nice photo of friendship. I love surprises too especially from the persons we care about.
Have a nice weeknd!
Looks like a very fun time was had by all!
ReplyDeleteHope the little fellow is felling much better and that the fever goes away very soon. This is so hard on you.
Did they do a culture to find out what was causing the infection. My urologist had to do that before they found the right medicine to kill it. Before they did the culture I kept taking antibiotics but the infection kept coming back.