Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Back to School

Went to the Dr. for a follow -up..and my lil booger can go back to school tommorow. His physical activity is limited, til Dr. looks at the chest x-rays from the hospital...So no P.E. no recess, and no Baseball : (
I sure hope he gets the x rays quickly...I'm pretty sure I will have to light a fire under his behind to remember to do so. I have always normally liked this Dr. but last week he kinda rubbed me the wrong way during all this. So Thursday of next week..(that'll be 3 days after completing antibiotics) we will go in and check a urine sample again and make sure its clear.
Baseball kicks off this Saturday..Coach said he could suit up and be with the team and such. I'm sure he will help keep things in order in the dugout. This should be the only game he dont get to participate in. Its opening day scrimmages, so they really dont count anyway  ;)
In the midst of all that has been going on lately...Hubby started a new job yesterday....Long story there, will make for another post another day.
He is outta town for a couple of days on this job too, talked to him a bit ago and he said things are going smoothly and I am so glad for that.
Well hope ya'll have a good day! Thats all I got for now ; )
                                             ~Trish~

1 comment:

Whatcha' think about that? Feel free to leave us a comment ; )