So much going on lately, last Friday about 2:15 pm. I finally got the call from the Dr. to take our youngest in to the E.R...so they could run further tests since he was still running fever....4 tests later. We got the news that it looked like he had pneumonia in one lung...so here they come with a shot. They say its a really painful shot and boy was it...he's a better blood giver than a shot taker, bless his heart. So we finally leave the hospital at 9pm go get his new antibiotics filled and get home at 10ish..for the 1st time in a week he finally sweat a fever out that nite. He was feeling 100% better...finally. So we are treating a Supposively UTI and the pneumonia. He has a follow up tommorow with the Dr...and in about a week they will take another urine sample to check and see if its clear. He ran a slight fever Sunday 99.0 but since then there has been no fever..if anything its been slightly lower than normal. So thats where we stand with that. Thanks to all that sent well wishes!
On to other news, my in-laws (MIL, FIL) came down Saturday with thier tiller and a lowboy full of dirt. (Good Dirt for the Garden)..: )
Anyway we broke ground for our 1st Garden..yay!
This side of the yard is a little lower than the rest. But we are doing a raised bed so FIL said that it'll be fine. He would know to, because they have been doing this for years...Have I ever mentioned that I have the best Inlaws ever?...Well I do!
I cant wait to start planting!
Have a good day Ya'll
~Trish~
Glad your lil boys doing petty, poor thing. I love your new blog look, too cute! Sunflowers are one of my favorite flowers :) Planting a garden is soooo exciting and then your rewarded for all your hard work, I cant wait to get back into ours!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry your little one has pneumonia, but I'm glad you finally know what was wrong. Our oldest has had pneumonia three times already. First time she was not even three years old and had to stay in the hospital for a day. Next time we weren't even told she had it (thanks Army hospital) and then she had it again several month ago. She also got the shot and yes, it is very painful. But it did the trick and hopefully it'll get your little one back on his feet.
ReplyDeleteI bet your garden will be great, you have to post pictures and let us see it...