Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Good news!

Hey ya'll! Just a quick post to let ya know the hubby is coming in tonight and will be here til friday morning...Hooray!
So I'm makin a big pot of chilli..its still cold as heck here!
Anyway me and Deana went to town today and did a lil bargain shoppping. Had some lunch together too. Had a great time with a great friend! Got a couple a goodies myself.
Other news, I got 23 eggs yesterday! Today was 15 plus a fart egg!
Well I best be off!
                               Until next time,
                             
               

3 comments:

  1. Whoo hoo hoo for hubby's coming home! We had chili tonight too, it was a great day for it. So glad you got so many eggs as well. You have a great night snugglin' with your man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just have to ask... What's a fart egg?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your hubby is coming home for a bit, what a nice birthday surprise, so sweet of him. Way to go on them eggs girl! How many chickens do you have again and how much feed do you go through a week, what do you feed them?

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha' think about that? Feel free to leave us a comment ; )