Forgot to load the pics of the piggy!
Sy cheese! I love his pink nose.
His tail is always a waggin..look at it!
I'm going to mention it in case anyone has any questions, Those are not his ribs you see there, It is folds in his skin...Some pb's have em and some dont. When we had a scare last year with the DIPPITY PIG SYNDROME...those folds are where the welts appeared. Anyway just had to clarify ;)
Was playin with the camera earlier and got some good shots of the ducks...savin em for another post ; )

What a sweet pig you have!
ReplyDeleteHow adorable. My children want a pig someday when we move to a farm. Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteWhat cute pig-tures!
ReplyDeleteDippity pig syndrome? Was that barbecue flavored? Sorry, I just couldn't resist.
Thanks ya'll.
ReplyDeleteSarah, hope the kiddos get them a piggy one day. There a fun pet.
Lol Veggie-pak, what a sense of humor you have ; )
That second picture is priceless! What a cutie!
ReplyDeleteLove this...... so cute of your pbp. Got alot of guestions :)
ReplyDelete1. You have just one piggy right?
2. Is he in his own area? Will you take a pic of his whole area, got to get some ideas for when our Porkchop gets moved out of the house.
3. How old is he again?
4. What is he eatin?
5. How long have you had him?
Jen,
ReplyDelete1. We just have the one piggy.
2.Yes he is in his own area, I'll take pics and show ya soon
3. He is almost 2yrs old, We got him not long after we moved out here and this June will be 2 years we been here.
4. He is actually eating dry dogfood in the picture..Lol He loves it! I couldnt get him to eat the piggy feed. When he was little I fed some Calf manna pellets with his piggy pellets. As he got older I quit adding the manna and he refused to eat the pig feed. So he eats scraps if I have any. He eats dry dog food, corn (like the deer corn), He loves bread of any kind. I hand feed him that, thats his treats. He would eat a whole loaf if I'd let him...I feed him the same time I go feed the chickens everyday....He eats ALOT...If he was cut...he would be so fat..like my neighbors pig (his sister) But he is so active running around in his pin and rooting around that he just wont get fat!
I'll have to try and sneak a picture of his sister one day..she is solid pink..and belly drags the ground just about. They have told me that she eats dogfood and scraps...thats what gave me the idea of feeding dogfood...I guess thats about it though. His tusk have been coming in and you can here him making a grinding noise with his teeth..I read that thats sound is them sharpening their tusks..They are about 2 inches long..not protruding outside of his mouth yet though.
5.We have had him since he was about 8weeks old I reckon. Thats what the girl said. I'll have to Try and round up a pic from when he was small for ya'.
Hope I answered good enough for ya.
Have any more just let me know ; )
Thank You for answerin my questions Trisha :)
ReplyDelete