Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Lovin my new lens!

Havent got to play around too much with it yet, but I couldnt resist a few shots off the pack porch towards my barnyard, and a few shots off the front porch facing my bird feeders.

Yesterday evening off the back porch

Yesterday evening off the back porch towards the  right of the barnyard.


this morning ; )


This morning out front

Woodpecker gettin some suet ;)

This is what they look like everyday. I fill up feeders at least evry other day.


This was the same duck from above. From yesterday evening.


Look at the one scratching..Lol

These are un edited..like I said I just pointed and shot.
As soon as get a lil more free time to play around with it I will.
Hope you enjoy the pics, and have a great day ; )

Until next time,

5 comments:

  1. Looks like your new lens is great! Loved the pics of your critters, tame and wild as well. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures with your nice new lens! I love your birdfeedin station :) I still love your pond too, I want on so bad! My ducks need one, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos. I love taking pictures of birds and other wildlife. We have feeders hanging right in front of our big picture window and get to see a lot of birds. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good pics for unedited.. i need to take some.. just dont ever think to pull the big lens out.. and then would have to find something to take pics of.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ya'll, played around with it alot more today..more pics coming soon!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha' think about that? Feel free to leave us a comment ; )