Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Pictures!

Our cat has taken interest in the T.v. lately : )
He is about 10 years old and has never done this until lately. Its rather funny to watch him. He seems like he is absorbing all of it. I dont know why all the sudden an interest, but we get a big kick outta him ;)

Wouldnt you agree its kinda funny?


Molly, awakened from her slumber. She's such a silly thing.


A basket full of eggs. Green egg on top.


My china/trophy cabinet. Said I would post a full pic of it.

So anyway I was able to download pics this morning. The thing just decided to work. Got a mind of its own I guess:/
Well I did get the coop cleaned out yesterday after all. I'm realizing that I am outta shape in my upper body. My arms are a bit sore from all the shoveling. My youngest one helped a bit. He changed out the hay in the nest boxes for the silky's.
 Well the kiddos are back in school today after a 4 day weekend, and I got some things to do round the house today, also I'm waiting on a package this morning. Its a new camera lens that the hubs ordered for my b-day. I cant wait to try it out. I will be able to get really good pics of my wild birds at the feeder. I cant zoom in close enough with the lens I have now...so I'll have some bird pics coming soon for ya Jen..; )
Hope you enjoyed the pics today. Thanks for visiting!

Until next time,

5 comments:

  1. Your china cabinet is lovely! What a silly kitty you have! It's always funny when they do stuff like that. Can't wait to see how your new lens works and congrats on that basket full of eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silly Cat, lol. All the chicken eggs are so pretty in your basket. Your china cabinet is beautiful. Cant wait to see bird pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. there ya go with your show off eggs again! lol.. Will you come clean out my coop and give my girls a pep talk? Justin was out there yesterday and told them if there isnt any eggs tomorrow, he will cut off their heads and feed em to the dogs.. lol.. *sigh... what goes through the minds of 13yr olds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a nice looking basket of eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol at the cat!! We had a little pug looking dog like that when I was a kid!
    Yeah Eggs!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha' think about that? Feel free to leave us a comment ; )