Sunday, January 23, 2011

Header problems!

Okay so I was trying to change my picture on my header. As you can see above, this is all that uploads. Every picture I try and use comes out like this. Very small and offset. I've tried shrinking to fit and I've tried not shrinking to fit. I dont know what the deal is. If anyone had any suggestions, please let me know.
Also my Blog title isnt showing up at all : /

Thanks,
     Trish

6 comments:

  1. Sorry, I'm no help... hope someone can help you figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine did the same thing!!! I dont know why either!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh oh! I'm not sure? Maybe it's a glitch on blogger?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay so I played around a little more and at least got my Blog title to show up again..I guess I'll just settle for no header pic for awhile..thanks ya'll.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I discussed Blogging with my sister today and she asked me a great question: "Do you back up your blog?" No, I haven't, but I will go back and do it. Who of us would be satisfied if we lost all our blog data. Not me. So, I'm going to back mine up somehow from now on. I don't know how, but I will.

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha' think about that? Feel free to leave us a comment ; )