Its from the 70's early 80's.
They dont make em no more. My MIL picked it up at a garage sale for .50
Its pretty neat. It came in the original box with instructions and basic bread recipes to boot!
I used one of the recipes that came with it. It was just a simple white bread recipe.
Heres my finished product! The bread was good. But next time I will use my own bread recipe.
Thought it would be neat to share pics of the contraption. Lol
I like old stuff!
Ps. I got 14 big eggs today. I think my americaunas are layin some pink eggs, still no green ones : (
Until next time,
Trish
Well isnt that cool! Good find. Way to go on them eggs :) I'm still only gettin 5 a day right now, but atleast its enough for us, just none to sell.
ReplyDeleteThat is cool! I wonder if the bread could rise up enough to break it? I have a tube pan for making french bread, but it's metal and it is open as well, just curved up on the sides. That's really neat!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the eggs. I can't wait to order chicks soon. I miss my birds!
OOOoo I like that!... However I would probably not do it right and the bread wouldnt come out and I would have a mess!Lol
ReplyDeleteWoohoo! eggs! Some of mine lay pink eggs!