Friday, January 21, 2011

Recipe for the day!

Crock pot Roast




There a so many different ways to cook a roast, but this is a quick fix one. This is what I have going in my crock this morning.
One beef roast, 1 package italian dressing mix, 1 pkg ranch dressing mix, 1 package brown gravy mix. 1 can beef broth, potatoes cut in large chunks, baby carrots, and 1 small onion chunked up.
I mix my dry mixes in with the beef broth, then pour over all.
Put lid on crock and cook for 8 hours.
This is so delish!
I will post the finished product and present to you our lovely meal this evening.
But right now I am going to bundle up and get ready to go with some girlfriends to a flea-market type thingy....Ready to look for some oldies but goodies!
Ya'll stay warm and have a great day!
Until next time,

2 comments:

  1. Looks Yummy... I'll have to make this one day soon. Nice comfort food for winter. I've got Taco Soup in the crockpot, must be a crockpot day... Have fun with the girlfriends.

    Hey The Goodwife if your lookin, whatcha got cookin in your kitchen today, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Jennifer! I'm not doing much of anything today. Well that isn't true, I do have a pot of homemade chili on the stove, but I've been sittin' on my butt knitting all day. Trish, that looks good! I can't do beef roast in the crock pot though, cuz EJ only likes it bloody. I have to do it in the pressure cooker for like 10 minutes!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha' think about that? Feel free to leave us a comment ; )