Shrimp and Crab Creole
A few basic ingredients. I didnt add the extra can of tomatoes though...
Boiling up my veggies first. Just a basic mix of bell pepper, green onion, and celery.
And of course we cant forget the shrimp. Thats the best part!
And here it is, all ready to go over some rice.
This is a recipe my MIL gave me many years ago. Its very simple and it makes alot. Freezes well too, if need be.
Well tomorrow is a Dr. appt for the oldest boy. He is going in for his follow-up from his surgery. He is so ready to be back in Athletics.
We did a short photo shoot this evening...Here is a sneak peek!
Anyhoo this was a practice run. I am going to take both boys pics and try to get some good shots so I can get em printed up and update my pics hanging on my walls. The ones hanging in there now are from 08'
They have both changed and grown since then. Well hope you enjoyed the post today. Hubby has been outta town since Monday morning, already missing him terribly.
The big girls gave us 12 eggs today. And still NO green eggs.
: (
Thanks for stoppin by,
Until next time,
Trish



Dinner Looks Yummy...
ReplyDeleteHandsome some, very nice pics. Have fun with the photo shoot :)
That supper looks yummy! I'm gonna have to try that. Such a handsome fella ya got there! Sorry you are missin' hubby so much, I would be too!
ReplyDeleteThanks ya'll....I just want to thank the both of ya for always leaving a comment. I can always count on ya'll to reassure me that someone is reading what I put on here...lol
ReplyDeleteOne can sometimes feel like they are talking to themsleves or something like that..Lol
Leftovers for dinner tonight...and we didnt get to take pics today like we wanted.
Dinner looks soooo good!
ReplyDeletethanks Leigh! Its really a hit here.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog. I am your newest follower. Have a great day.
ReplyDeletePretty Sexy ;)
ReplyDelete